https://goldinauctions.com/Historic_...LOT22852.aspx#

When I saw this jersey I immediately had reservations. Mainly because I have it on rock solid authority that Peyton Manning wore AT LEAST two jerseys per game. Sometimes 3 jerseys. The odds of throwing 5 TD's in one jersey would be extremely rare. Furthering the problem is Manning signed this jersey "5 TD's". I decided to watch the game in its entirety on NFL rewind....and I will now post DEFINITIVE proof that Manning did not wear this jersey the entire game and did not throw 5 TD's wearing this jersey. Before I begin I want to make it clear that I contacted Ken Goldin via email and phone and I do not in any way believe Ken knew this jersey was not a 5 TD shirt. Ken is a good guy and I know he will report my findings. The major evidence the jersey was not worn the entire game is the nameplate. It got a huge stain on it in the first half that the jersey being auctioned does not have. Further there is a very unique thread that is not found on the first half game images....but is clearly evident in the second half photos. The bottom line is this jersey was worn the entire second half and is a 3 touchdown shirt. It is NOT a 5 TD jersey....even though Manning signed it as such. Here we go.........