Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What's happening with Mets game used outlets?

I would say for at least a month now MLB's Mets auction site has not offered new /current items like they have been doing every Sunday since the later part of last year. Coupled with the Amaz'n Memorabilia Kiosk at Citi Field looking more like a souvenir stand than a game used store I'm now more interested as to the real reason. As we were told they are conducting furious inventory changes; hopefully to another vendor who can put things back on track.

Re: What's happening with Mets game used outlets?

Quote Originally Posted by Swoboda4 View Post
    I would say for at least a month now MLB's Mets auction site has not offered new /current items like they have been doing every Sunday since the later part of last year. Coupled with the Amaz'n Memorabilia Kiosk at Citi Field looking more like a souvenir stand than a game used store I'm now more interested as to the real reason. As we were told they are conducting furious inventory changes; hopefully to another vendor who can put things back on track.
    You sound like a junkie going through withdrawal

It's indeed strange. The only response Ive gotten from them is the standard, "we are still re-doing our inventory" line....whatever that means. I guess we just have to wait it out

Here is the reply they sent me the other day.

We are still holding all game used items. However; we can put you in for a request and once we are able to sell game used items we will reach out to you regarding baseballs. If there is anything else we can do for you just let us know.

You're right, I am a junkie going through withdrawals. I would have paid someone a lot of money to find that out😳! It's like I'm standing on the corner only to find my seller got locked up the night before🚔.

Hopefully not to another vendor who will just add additional costs to the collectors...Hopefully they are telling us the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by truvalue123 View Post
    Hopefully not to another vendor who will just add additional costs to the collectors...Hopefully they are telling us the truth...
    my thoughts exactly, another hand to feed in the line of supply will not help any of us...
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Maybe they are putting the process in place to avoid selling another major piece of Mets history by mistake again?
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Of course, you can try to buy from other teams who have played the Mets. The Braves, at gameusedstore@braves.com may have some items, including authenticated balls, from Mets' games in Atlanta. They may also have dugout lineup cards even from games played in New York.

Has anyone been the Mets Amaz'n Memorabilia kiosk at CitiField last home stand? Is it back filled with game used items or are they still in "inventory mode"?

as of Thursday, still no game used...I didn't even bother asking..but, they still are keeping 3 people in the stand..and, they don't need 3 without GU.. Team doesn't return to 7/25, so, hopefully they have it all figured out by then...