Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: What's happening with Mets game used outlets?

You and pete rose after a reds loss....thafs about it

I had a very positive experience with them all weekend. On Fri I grabbed a Cespedes BP hat for only $50 and a Thor game rosin bag. I worked with a guy Ryan who was beyond nice and helpful. I wanted a Thor hat and he said he would take my number and text me before Sats game. He got me the hat from the Royal Giants game and I picked it up Sat. Sounds like I may have a Piazza ball coming from the Piazza game and I grabbed a game ready Piazza ball today. Maybe call and ask for him or ask for him at your next game. He was super friendly and very helpful and I certainly weren't buying any big name jerseys.

They wanted 2500 for thor and 2000 for matz from sat, pretty steep for a game worn bench jersey. On a side note, the Piazza patch was on with very strong adhesive, I don't think it was sewn because patches were removed some jerseys and being sold for $100.
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

What did the mets charge for david wright camo jerseys when they had them for sale?

If you're asking about mine from 8/31/15 it was from the MLB.com/Mets auction. I ended up in a bidding war and got it-incidental fees included- for $1,200. $1,200 is what also comes to mind when I remember Wright G/U jersey prices at CitiField kiosk anyway.

Thanks. I was asking because it seems they carry a slight premium over his other colored uniforms.

Based on what I saw Piazza weekend, they want $2500 for Thor, Cespedes & DeGrom and $2000 for Matz. I didn't see any Wright's for sale...
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Based on how things have been done in the past, either the Wright jersey's have already been collected for the season and sold, or they are still in his locker and will collect them all later in the season or at the conclusion of the year.

In February of this year I won from MLB auctions a game "issued" batting practice jersey of David Wright's for $400. I noticed in their photo of the item, the "G" wasn't sewn evenly, along with a thread sticking out on the bottom of the "R" in WRIGHT (NOB). I matched the thread to the 2015 postseason and World Series photos on Getty and then bid aggressively based on this. When the jersey arrived there was also a pull in the material on the left sleeve that also was matched to the postseason. So even a game issued may turn out to be used.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

nice score!