Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    I forgot a 10th gamecock: Jordan Montgomery, a Yankee starter until his arm troubles.

Coxfan, I fully agree. I document every ball I get. Here is on from 2017 AAA game I was at. I was standing out by the Omaha Storm Chasers bullpen when Jorge Soler clubbed a ground rule double. It landed between the bullpen wall and a fence. I had to reach through the fence to grab the ball and attemp to hold onto it so it was not pryed out of my hands by everyone else there. Once others left I managed to get it out from under the fence. My hands took a beating getting that ball but it was well worth it since it was my first ground rule double ball and one of the very few balls I’ve been fortunate enough to get in game.
    Name:  23B92BF0-64DC-4B6C-8A3A-5C7B73C58173.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  15.4 KB
    I used to be TBM and I collect everything Kansas City Royals. Main focus is Adalberto Mondesi aka Raul Mondesi of the Royals and Ryan O’Hearn.

My new favorite hit baseball. Ryan O’Hearn’s second career HR, which is also his 4th career hit, and his 4th & 5th career RBIs all in one ball. It was part of his 3 RBI game where he drove in all 3 runs on 8/13/18 vs The Blue Jays to give the Royals a 3-1 win. Last RBI was a bases loaded walk. It even has the red smudge where it hit the red State Farm wall in the visitors bull pen. He is the first Royals player and just the11th MLB player in history to have 7 home runs and 19 RBIs in first 21 MLB games. He then went on to have his first multi home run game giving him 9 home runs and 22 RBIs in his first 24 MLB games.
    Name:  81F05C22-10E6-4C93-8D8C-C18A6D442FFE.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  21.6 KB
    I used to be TBM and I collect everything Kansas City Royals. Main focus is Adalberto Mondesi aka Raul Mondesi of the Royals and Ryan O’Hearn.

Your 2015 WS ball isn't for sale or trade by chance is it? I have the bat that he used to hit that ball.