Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Not a GU post, but can someone help me?

The NFL Network is rebroadcasting ORIGINAL Super Bowl games and on Monday 01/22/07, they'll be rebroadcasting Super Bowl XIII between the Cowboys and the Steelers. Does anyone have the ability to record this broadcast in HD in it's entirety and burn it to a DVD? I will pay good $$$ for the assistance...please let me know if you can help...thanks...

Re: Not a GU post, but can someone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by beantown View Post
    The NFL Network is rebroadcasting ORIGINAL Super Bowl games and on Monday 01/22/07, they'll be rebroadcasting Super Bowl XIII between the Cowboys and the Steelers. Does anyone have the ability to record this broadcast in HD in it's entirety and burn it to a DVD? I will pay good $$$ for the assistance...please let me know if you can help...thanks...
    wouldn't that be illegal?????

Maybe try EBAY
    Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
    http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com

Hi there,
    just go to www.barnesandnoble.com and type in super bowl ..also www.nfl.com has some sets too ... but barnesandnoble has more selection or you can also search ebay as neglypirate said too.. lots of cool video's (DVD) sets to choose from...only sad part , looks like they're not complete game coverage . I have some old Dolphins games on VHS , I should see if they still work.......
    Good Luck,
    David

Hey Beantown,
    I talked to my friend last night who has the complete Super Bowl Series on DVD as mentioned earlier. He says the DVD's provide the complete game coverage. In the descriptions on the Barnes and Noble and NFL.com ,it's not very clear.. Hope this helps !!!!