Hello Everyone,

As most of you know, our October Legends auction that closes on November 14th is in full force and we are already seeing very strong bidder interest. As always, our auctions are aided by the incredible media coverage we receive as evidenced by Ken Goldin’s appearance on Fox Business News last week. Here is a clip of that appearance:

http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/va.../4575192743001

While we are excited about our October Legends auction, we also focusing on consignments for our upcoming auction in January to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Super Bowl. The auction will go live in the beginning of January and close a week before the Super Bowl on January 30th. As with all our auctions, we are seeking premium consignments for all major sports. As everyone is aware, Goldin Auctions is known for having great baseball items 365 days a year and our January auction will also have a strong football emphasis given the timing of the auction around the Super Bowl.

The deadline for our January auction will be in the first part of November. If you are interested in consigning anything to that auction, please let me know as soon as possible.

Goldin is in high demand right now and we unfortunately had to turn away quite a few items for our current October Legends Auction at the end of our consignment period because we were oversubscribed. As always, items are included on a first-come, first-served basis so please let me know immediately if you are interested in consigning.

Please feel free to email me at chris@gameuseduniverse.com to discuss your upcoming consignment. I look forward to hearing back from you and serving you in whatever way possible.

Sincerely,
Chris