Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: The New England Patriots game used thread

Thank you for that info Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by sjsinohio View Post
    I posted my game used Houston Antwine on this thread a few months back. I loaned it to the New England Patriots display at their stadium for the next year! Its part of a special display. If anyone sees it on display let me know! Check it out!
    The Pats media is doing a bunch of discussions at "The Hall", it is in the background every show.

Can you please take a picture or screen shot of it next time you see it? That would be great! Thanks

I posted my game used Houston Antwine on this thread a few months back. I loaned it to the New England Patriots display at their stadium for the next year! Its part of a special display. If anyone sees it on display let me know! Check it out!
    That's really cool!

I've been in contact with some other Pats collectors over the last few months thanks to this thread, everyone feel free to post your pickups and share any knowledge...

Thread revival...
    Previously posted on the NFL thread
    2009 Wes Welker AFL game used jersey (NFL Auctions/ PSA/DNA, I no longer own this jersey)
    This jersey was worn in the Broncos - Patriots game in Denver. Welker had 8 receptions for 86 yards and a TD. The jersey was washed and collected a few months after the game.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2009 Wes Welker AFL throwback game used jersey (Pats LOA)
    I personally really liked the throwbacks worn in the 2009 season, the simple design, colors, and patch looked great to me. In 2009 the Pats opened the season on MNF against the Bills. This was the return of Tom Brady game as he tore his ACL in week 1 of the 2008 season. Buffalo had a late lead in the game but the Pats recovered a fumbled KO return in between two late Ben Watson TDs. The Pats went on to win 25-24. Welker wore this jersey in that game and recorded his first 12 catches of the year for 93 yards, and also had two punt returns for 21 yards. Welker would go on to catch 123 balls that season for 1,348 yards and earn his first honor as 1st team All Pro.

The jersey shows some hit marks still present and two visible repairs.

Thread revival for the now 5 time Super Bowl Champions!

2010 Deion Branch team issued throwback jersey (Pats LOA)
    In Deion Branch's 2nd tour with the Patriots he returned wearing #84. The Pats wore throwbacks in two games that year (against the Vikings and on Thanksgiving Day against the Lions). This is a Deion Branch throwback jersey from that year. This year the Pats had probably their best rookie receiver in Malcom Mitchell since Deion Branch was a rookie.

Anyone have the 2013 Edelman home jersey from NFL Auctions? Any other Pats pickups?

Can you please take a picture or screen shot of it next time you see it? That would be great! Thanks
    Saw them on the Patriots Desksite App. A series on celebrating SBXXXVI. Host are sitting in front of the display at the Hall.

I can't seem to post links or pictures to this site. I know how to do it, but it doesn't work for some reason since I upgraded to Edge explorer.

Did someone here purchase the red throwback 2010 GU Jerod Mayo that was floating around eBay last year? Or would you mind putting me in contact with the person who has it?

If so please contact me, I'd like to work out a deal!
    WTB -
    Rob Gronkowski GU / GI jerseys
    Patriots GU / GI red throwback or silver jerseys
    Jose Canseco A's GU jersey

Quote Originally Posted by paul457 View Post
    Did someone here purchase the red throwback 2010 GU Jerod Mayo that was floating around eBay last year? Or would you mind putting me in contact with the person who has it?

If so please contact me, I'd like to work out a deal!
    Tobey,
    were you able to pick up/did you see the awesome rookie Mayo in the latest Paragon Auction?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelofSF View Post
    Rodney Harrison 2005 game used jersey (Patriots LOA as issued)
    Harrison came over to the Patriots in 2003 and won two Super Bowls with the Pats. He ended up spending 6 seasons in New England and retired after the 2008 season. In 2005 Harrison wore this home colored jersey. He last wore it on the road in week 2 against Carolina. In that game he had 8 combined tackles (7 total, 1 ast) and 1 pass defense. The following week at Pittsburgh he injured his knee and was out for the rest of the year. Harrison did not wear this jersey in week 1 (SB champs patch) and may or may not have worn in the preseason. The jersey has been washed, but some remnant marks are still present on the numerals and also some hit marks on the blue parts. Upon examination of game photos from the week 2 game, some of the threads, mesh holes and numerical stains can be found on the jersey and in pictures. The jersey is a size 50 with +2 inches in length. There is an elastic band in the waist that is hemmed.
    Just got the 2005 Harrison gamer signed. Rodney added the inscription himself, which I like