Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: The New England Patriots game used thread

This jersey pales in comparison to a 2007 Moss but I love it due to his days as a Georgia Bulldog. My Set 1 1998 Robert Edwards. It was worn most of that season and in his only playoff game vs Jacksonville. Major use with 18 repairs. Don't get jerseys like this anymore since the NFL started setting up their game used vending machines.
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Always looking for Georgia Bulldogs game used.
    email: jgiles2448@yahoo.com

This Brady ball was listed at $5K and didn't sell so the seller listed it again https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tom-Brady-A...d=333171448566 Am I missing something?

This is your typical eBay tactic. Now that it has a higher price, he will either discount it so all watchers will get a notification that the seller tool XX% off or just keep playing with the price...

Doesn't work with me but I guess it's their item...

1984 Andre Tippett Helmet

Sorry, didn't mean to have them that big

Some very fine New England gamers here! Thanks to each member for sharing and posting the knowledge re older jerseys!

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Happy retirement to the defensive captain!

2012 GU Jerod Mayo vs the 49ers w/HOF patch.

WTB -
    Rob Gronkowski GU / GI jerseys
    Patriots GU / GI red throwback or silver jerseys
    Jose Canseco A's GU jersey

Quote Originally Posted by paul457 View Post
    Happy retirement to the defensive captain!

2012 GU Jerod Mayo vs the 49ers w/HOF patch.
    Awesome Mayo jersey, love the HOF patch. The second half of that game was maybe Brady's best half of football ever, great comeback that came up just short.

Troy Brown 1999 game used jersey (Patriots LOA)
    I was finally able to obtain a Troy Brown game used jersey that showed legitimate use. This 1999 Brown jersey came direct from the Patriots and has a repair on the back shoulder. In 1999 Adidas started manufacturing the Patriots game jerseys and after the 1999 season changed the uniform style to pretty much what it is today. This is my first 1999 jersey and one difference that I noticed on this jersey compared to other Starter era Patriots jerseys is that the numbers do not have the same amount of bubbling up/folding that happens after washing a few times. I do not know if this is present across other 1999 Patriots jerseys compared to the 95-98 Starter jerseys or just this one.

Anyway, this jersey has cuffed sleeves. Troy Brown switched to shorter open sleeves around 2002. On the inner part of the cuffed sleeves a slit is present on both arms. On the front a "99" year tag is present along with the Adidas tag. A good amount of the silver of the shoulder logos has been washed away. Ball/dirt marks are present on the numerals.

Rodney Harrison 2005 game used jersey (Patriots LOA as issued)
    Harrison came over to the Patriots in 2003 and won two Super Bowls with the Pats. He ended up spending 6 seasons in New England and retired after the 2008 season. In 2005 Harrison wore this home colored jersey. He last wore it on the road in week 2 against Carolina. In that game he had 8 combined tackles (7 total, 1 ast) and 1 pass defense. The following week at Pittsburgh he injured his knee and was out for the rest of the year. Harrison did not wear this jersey in week 1 (SB champs patch) and may or may not have worn in the preseason. The jersey has been washed, but some remnant marks are still present on the numerals and also some hit marks on the blue parts. Upon examination of game photos from the week 2 game, some of the threads, mesh holes and numerical stains can be found on the jersey and in pictures. The jersey is a size 48 with +2 inches in length. There is an elastic band in the waist that is hemmed.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelofSF View Post
    Rodney Harrison 2005 game used jersey The jersey is a size 48 with +2 inches in length.
    Correction, it is a size 50 with +2 inches in length