Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Goldin Auctions Jersey Sweet Photo Match

I picked up this 2012 Serge Ibaka Christmas Day jersey from the latest Goldin Auctions. Probably one of the easiest basketball jerseys I've ever photo matched due to the hole/tear on the front of the jersey.

Question for board members: If i were to ever have the jersey framed (which I've never framed a game used item i have) would you display the front with the tear/hole and matching photos?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Goldin Auctions Jersey Sweet Photo Match

My recommendation would be purchase a frame with an easy access to it. Meaning a hanger where one can open the front easy…turn the jersey around display the reverse side for enjoyment or if one tires of it can place another in the case.

If you search on the forum…you'll find some pictures and comments re same. I have one jersey…traditionally framed so one can see the front…cool but I cannot ever change it easily.

Let us know what you choose. Also if you Google such frames or look on eBay you'll see examples of what I'm describing.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Re: Goldin Auctions Jersey Sweet Photo Match

Tom - thanks for the response. I have a couple like you mentioned that I rotate jerseys through on occasion. I display the majority of my jerseys on mannequins for the simple fact you mentioned, it's easy to swap them out or spin them around.

I'm considering framing up some of my older stuff when nameplates weren't prevalent.