Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

1 Year ago today....

Growing up Tony Gwynn was my hero, I collected everything that had his name/face on it! From Cards, posters, books, odd ball items, etc! I stopped collection in 2001, his last year playing baseball. I never got into the Game Used side of collecting due to the prices being to costly for me. For the next 13 years, I really didn't buy anything Tony Gwynn....maybe an Item here and there on Ebay but that was it. I wasn't really into collecting baseball cards anymore or anything baseball related.

Fast forward to May 25 2014. I was searching Ebay that night and I was thinking it would be cool to buy a Tony Gwynn game used jersey! I had always wanted one! After searching for 10mins... I bought my first Jersey! About 10 mins later I bought 2 more Jerseys, they were event used! About 1 week later, Nick from www.gubats.com helped me find my First Tony Gwynn Game Used bat!! Not to long after, I found this website! At first, I was thinking...that should be enough! Then again we all know what happens...

1 year later and 25 Jerseys, Game used bats, pants, gloves etc!! I want to Thank everyone that has helped me on my path to find the Gwynn jerseys and other great items! Thanks to Nick, Bill, Arthur, Jerry, Scott, Kev. and Troy from Mears and Dave M. for his great input on jerseys!! I also want to thank GUU and it's great website!! Happy Collecting to All!!

Also Happy Memorial Day!!! I can't forget that!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: 1 Year ago today....

Congratulations Kyle on your first anniversary of collecting game used.!!
    I'm glad I got to meet you and help you build what looks like an incredible
    Tony Gwynn collection. Keep your eyes open as there are many more items to be had.
    Good luck on collecting.

Excellent! You've had a busy year!

Banned

Very impressive year of collecting Kyle, glad I could help. You've got a great collection.
    Hopefully the hobby continues to attract plenty of new collectors like yourself.

Banned

Smile Re: 1 Year ago today....

Kyle:

I'm happy to be a small part of the growth of your collection. You've built a great Gwynn stash in just a short time.

Dave Miedema