Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Stolen memorabilia, please read

Last night I was in NY/NJ for the GTSM show. I had a game used frank gore helmet signed and a Speed university of miami helmet signed by Ray lewis, Irvin, sapp, Wayne and wilfork. Both were stolen out of my car( amongst other things) but these are the important things. I know it's a long shot but if anyone see them for sale please let me know. They were taken from the car while it was in the driveway of my friends house in queens. I'll post the pics I have of it later today. Thanks for any help.

This sucks.

Re: Stolen memorabilia, please read

so....some resolution..... later in the day as I was driving around I found one of the boxes thrown into a neighbors yard and it still had the Gore game used helmet inside!!!.....apparently they didn't know what to do with a beat up old helmet with some random scribble on it lol. I never recovered the multi signed helmet but that can be replaced over time.

I think its time to look more into an insurance rider....

That does suck! At least you got the Gore back! That's huge! Short of getting all of your items back, that has to be the best result of a terrible situation. Keep us posted.

Peace,

John
    Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com

Sorry to hear about your losses but I am glad to hear your of your (partial) recovery. I also am in the NYC and have experienced multiple 'break ins' to my vehicle for spare change, radio, etc. It has left me to deduce that no matter if the car is full or empty it is subject to thieves and I don't leave anything of value in my vehicle.