Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Joe Siddall

Joe Siddall

anyone have a joe siddal jersey with name on back? i know he played with the expos and maybe tigers. siddall is moms maiden name, closest ill ever get to my name, thanks, jeff

Banned

Re: Joe Siddall

Quote Originally Posted by flaco1801
    anyone have a joe siddal jersey with name on back? i know he played with the expos and maybe tigers. siddall is moms maiden name, closest ill ever get to my name, thanks, jeff
    Jeff, my Mom's maiden name is Sherman. Can you help me find a jersey of someone named Sherman? (No, not the guy from The Jeffersons)

Happy Holidays!

**deleted. I have told you 3 times today to not break forum rules. You have forced me to ban you from the forum***

Banned

By the way, I just found your post from a month ago, and I felt maybe you could help me find another player with my mother's maiden name since I have never found an Alpert in sports.

Also, you are out of line. Pro-Cuts can't fool you on eBay. If you listed my jerseys as game used on eBay they would be ended immediatley by eBay because 2000 to present Yankees game used jerseys can only be sold on eBay with Steiner paperwork. You are so out of line it is unreal.

Happy Holidays!

they are fake jerseys simply because they were never issued to the team, they were made by the manufacturer, for sale, by dealers like you. your a true hobbyist you should be proud of yourself like nixon said "i am not a crook"

Banned

**deleted. stop the fighting.**