Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 15 Years Ago Today, Cal Ripken Got His 3000th Hit; My Special Piece From That Game

Bill, great piece! I was also at that game. It would enjoy owning a piece from that game!
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Re: 15 Years Ago Today, Cal Ripken Got His 3000th Hit; My Special Piece From That Game

Great story and very special item Bill!
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Awesome gift! Cal is a class act. Chatted with him outside the visitors clubhouse at the SkyDome a few times and for 15 mins or so at a private party for Robbie Alomar at Wayne Gretzkys restaurant in Toronto - very cordial and down to earth.
    WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca

Thanks for all the positive comments! I had such a great expereince that one weekend at the Metrodome that when they closed it a few years back, I asked Cal to sign a commemorative ball with a couple of his career accomplishments there (as an aside, he told he also hit his longest HR there back in '85 or so):