Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Replica Trophy

Replica Trophy

I have been looking into buying a replica Lombardi trophy for awhile and was wondering if anyone on here has any info on this company or any others in the same field.

http://copytrophy.com

Re: Replica Trophy

I don't know, but the quality looks excellent. I wonder why the world series trophy is 3 times the price of the others. I think I might have to get one if the Tigers win the world series.
    -Randy

The quality does look great but some of the photos aren't real (one has a tiffany&co employee in it) and On eBay this company and a competitor attack each other so I am hesitant to deal with them.

Well I purchased the Super Bowl VII trophy from him and it is absolutley phenomenal !!! I have a huge Dolphins collection and that item is in the top 10 items I own. The only thing is just be prepared for a 2-3 month wait.But it is well worth it.If you want to email me at dolfins1@rochester.rr.com I will send you pix of mine.I hope this helps you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgeig11 View Post
    The quality does look great but some of the photos aren't real (one has a tiffany&co employee in it) and On eBay this company and a competitor attack each other so I am hesitant to deal with them.
    Could you please link their eBay items to this thread? Those world series trophy's are very impressive but also very expensive. If I ever witness my beloved Cubs win one I will certainly need one of these for the mantle.