Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thumbs up Curt Ford-Cardinals punched in the face

Former player Curt Ford punched in the face in Fenton Missouri! Guy punched him because hes black and told him to go back to Ferguson. What in the world is going on. I love St.Louis but how crazy. Apparently Ford ignored the guys racist comments so then the guy punched him. Another sad day for STL

Banned

Angry Re: Curt Ford-Cardinals punched in the face

People are tired of dealing with the race-baiting mentality of the Al Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons of the world. Unfortunately, since they're not available to confront, some poor, innocent, law-abiding guy like Ford gets the greif. I hope the attacker is arrested and convicted. pronto!

Dave Miedema

Re: Curt Ford-Cardinals punched in the face

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    People are tired of dealing with the race-baiting mentality of the Al Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons of the world. Unfortunately, since they're not available to confront, some poor, innocent, law-abiding guy like Ford gets the greif. I hope the attacker is arrested and convicted. pronto!

Dave Miedema
    Couldn't agree more with all the above!

Re: Curt Ford-Cardinals punched in the face

Sorry, but I don't buy it. A person can dislike Sharpton or Jackson and not feel the needs to hit the first black guy he sees. It would be like a man who dislikes the comments of a feminist woman on TV who then goes out and hits the first woman he sees. That guy had a lot more hate problems than just disliking some black guys on TV.