Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Beware! Kenssportsmarketing ebay

He's another typical non payer that ebay let's continue bidding. Looking at his feedback he has 8 non payments since August. Since a seller cannot leave negative feedback they leave a positive one with a message of his non paying activities. I filed a claim and forgot to close it and he paid me like 3 weeks later now he is upset because I sent someone else a second chance offer. My fault for not closing it out but seriously how does this guy continue to bid.

Re: Beware! Kenssportsmarketing ebay

Quote Originally Posted by helf35 View Post
    He's another typical non payer that ebay let's continue bidding. Looking at his feedback he has 8 non payments since August. Since a seller cannot leave negative feedback they leave a positive one with a message of his non paying activities. I filed a claim and forgot to close it and he paid me like 3 weeks later now he is upset because I sent someone else a second chance offer. My fault for not closing it out but seriously how does this guy continue to bid.
    Pisses me off that ebay has done this to sellers! Can only leave a buyer positive feedback. Really? Are all buyers perfect? Give me a break!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

He got me last week. Put in an offer, it was accepted then no payment. That's like 8 or 9 in 6 months. What a bum!

Ive delt with this many times as well, sucks as the only thing one can do is place him on the EBAY naughty list, at least he will not be able to bid on your stuff anymore that way.... Unless they have multiple ebay accounts...

Re: Beware! ebay

Helf can you list the eBay users exact ID. I tried adding Kenssportsmarketing to my blocked bidder list but it was an invalid ID.

Thanks Phil, not sure why I was able to add it the first time as I see the name Helf listed is correct.

The real kicker he left me my only negative feedback mark. I'm guessing ebay finally threatened to shut him down if he didn't pay. I bet had I sent it he would have returned it. I contacted ebay but I will be surprised if they change it. The real funny part is he threatened to sue me for not sending him the bat. It's pretty simple, PAY!

Not to get off track, but I am tired of sellers that refuse to give feedback to buyers - after the buyer has paid - until the buyer gives them feedback about their item.

As a buyer, once I have paid (in a quick or timely manner of course), I am due a POSITIVE feedback as I have completed my end of the deal.

If a seller refuses to leave me feedback unless I leave feedback first, then neither of us will ever get feedback from the deal.

As a seller, I ALWAYS leave Positive feedback as soon as I am paid, because my buyer has fulfilled their end of the deal. If they don't ever leave me feedback, I can't change that and I won;t write them begging for feedback either.

I will note them though and block them from bidding with me again.

Just my .02.

- Smitty

Quote Originally Posted by xpress34 View Post
    Not to get off track, but I am tired of sellers that refuse to give feedback to buyers - after the buyer has paid - until the buyer gives them feedback about their item.

As a buyer, once I have paid (in a quick or timely manner of course), I am due a POSITIVE feedback as I have completed my end of the deal.

If a seller refuses to leave me feedback unless I leave feedback first, then neither of us will ever get feedback from the deal.

As a seller, I ALWAYS leave Positive feedback as soon as I am paid, because my buyer has fulfilled their end of the deal. If they don't ever leave me feedback, I can't change that and I won;t write them begging for feedback either.

I will note them though and block them from bidding with me again.

Just my .02.

- Smitty
    FWIW, I have always agreed 100% with that theory.