Quote Originally Posted by xpress34 View Post
Not to get off track, but I am tired of sellers that refuse to give feedback to buyers - after the buyer has paid - until the buyer gives them feedback about their item.

As a buyer, once I have paid (in a quick or timely manner of course), I am due a POSITIVE feedback as I have completed my end of the deal.

If a seller refuses to leave me feedback unless I leave feedback first, then neither of us will ever get feedback from the deal.

As a seller, I ALWAYS leave Positive feedback as soon as I am paid, because my buyer has fulfilled their end of the deal. If they don't ever leave me feedback, I can't change that and I won;t write them begging for feedback either.

I will note them though and block them from bidding with me again.

Just my .02.

- Smitty
There was just a huge go-round about this on another forum.

Let me ask you this: if you buy from me, and you receive the item exactly as described, shipped extremely quickly, with reasonable postage costs, haven't I completed MY end of the deal? Therefore, using your own rationale, you should give me positive feedback whether I've left it for you or not. What's good for the goose is also good for the gander, and doing anything else would be hypocritical!

Also, from what I've experienced on ebay, if I blocked my winners who don't leave positives, I'd lose half my clientele.

ken