Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Re: Official Chicago White Sox GU

Also, here are my most recent pickups, that I can remember, that I haven't posted. Avisail game used bat , huge thanks to Chris, on the left are eaton game used cleats and on the right, melky game used cleats

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa1334 View Post
    Also, here are my most recent pickups, that I can remember, that I haven't posted. Avisail game used bat , huge thanks to Chris, on the left are eaton game used cleats and on the right, melky game used cleats
    You are putting together a nice clear collection! I actually want a pair of the 83' to alter and wear for softball but I don't want to thrash the Dunns and they are probably the only ones that will fit me. I have never wanted to put together a full uniform so the pants never appealed to me but the 83' do look nice together due to the number on the pants. I made an offer on the Avisail pants to pair with the bp and the slim chance I can pick up a jersey at one of the Sales but I have never seen a star player for sale yet. Dunn has to be the best player I have seen available so far.

Quote Originally Posted by helf35 View Post
    You are putting together a nice clear collection! I actually want a pair of the 83' to alter and wear for softball but I don't want to thrash the Dunns and they are probably the only ones that will fit me. I have never wanted to put together a full uniform so the pants never appealed to me but the 83' do look nice together due to the number on the pants. I made an offer on the Avisail pants to pair with the bp and the slim chance I can pick up a jersey at one of the Sales but I have never seen a star player for sale yet. Dunn has to be the best player I have seen available so far.
    Thanks, and Yea so odd, I wonder where they end up, or maybe the players take them home, who knows.

Nice cleats! Where did you come across them may I ask? Did you ever move the Santiago cleats?

-Desi

Quote Originally Posted by Desi View Post
    Nice cleats! Where did you come across them may I ask? Did you ever move the Santiago cleats?

-Desi
    Thanks and the eaton cleats are from soxfest and the melkys from ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Desi View Post

-Desi
    Oh , forgot , yea I sold the Santiago cleats

Thanks and the eaton cleats are from soxfest and the melkys from ebay
    Did you get in early for the Eaton cleats?

I didn't go to soxfest, someone got them for me

Another Andre Rienzo road jersey, this from the 2014 season. Authenticated as issued but with obvious sign of use.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sad day for the White Sox organization The Cuban Comet Minnie Minoso passed away today. Sad 2 Chicago baseball icons passed away the same season so close to each other.