Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Game used bats/hat FT/FS; Salvador Perez, Devin Mesoraco, Austin Hedges, Daniel Vogelbach

For sale are game used bats of Austin Hedges, Devin Mesoraco, and Salvador Perez. All bats were obtained personally by me and do not come with COA. The Daniel Vogelbach is signed and inscribed "2012 Game Used" and is accompanied by Onyx COA. Please send any offers or questions you have my way, all prices are negotiable. If you're interested in trade, I'm interested in Chicago Cubs or top prospects game used bats, hats, jerseys, or helmets.
    milbautohunter at gmail dot com

Hedges- $150
    Mesoraco- $150
    Perez- $400
    Vogelbach- $125

Re: Game used bats/hat FT/FS; Salvador Perez, Devin Mesoraco, Austin Hedges, Daniel Vogelbach

love the hat, what in the cubs are you after?

Re: Game used bats/hat FT/FS; Salvador Perez, Devin Mesoraco, Austin Hedges, Daniel Vogelbach

Just out of curiosity, is the Perez an MLB gamer or Minor league? And can you post a pic?

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    Just out of curiosity, is the Perez an MLB gamer or Minor league? And can you post a pic?
    NM...the pictures didn't show up when the page loaded. After my post, I hit the back button and there they were.

Ok so is the Perez a minor or major league bat?

The Perez is a minor league bat and was used by him when he was on the Burlington Bees in the Midwest League, I believe the year was 2010