Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Question about OMLB baseballs in 2015

If Selig retires in Jan 2015 as expected, how quick do you think before Rawlings has new OMLB baseballs? I'm planning on going to Spring Training in March and not sure if I should wait to purchase my OMLBs

Banned

Cool Re: Question about OMLB baseballs in 2015

I can't speak for ballpark sales, but I know from ballhawking when the transitions start occurring on the field. In 2000 the MLB baseballs were in circulation from the get-go, but there were mixed with old NL and AL baseballs for the first month or two of the season. I have owned or seen early 2000 game HR baseballs from Paul Konerko, Ricky Gutierrez and Glenallen Hill, and all three were pre-2000 NL/AL baseballs.

Likewise, when the NL phased from Bill White baseballs to Leonard Coleman baseballs during 1994, the frist Colemanbaseballs showed up in July.

Dave Miedema

Re: Question about OMLB baseballs in 2015

Interesting.....I'm just going to go ahead and get a Selig Ball signed during Spring Training. Thank you

I purchased from the same seller for the last four years - only problem, his inventory is around 24 boxes at a time, and it get sold out very quickly.

$160 for a dozen with free shipping - not a bad deal at all.

Talking about spring training gets me happy! Thank you.

A good place to buy baseballs is andersonkpt.com if you're buying in bulk, if you buy 6 dozen baseballs at one time it comes out to be like $135 a dozen shipped.

Ethan