Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Victor Martinez 2013 Post Season Game Used BP Hat

Sale or Trade: 2013 Game Used Batting Practice Hat worn by Victor Martinez during the 2013 Post Season (ALCS/ALDS). It has the patch on the side as shown in the pictures. I acquired this hat by purchasing it directly from Comerica Park and it comes with the MLB Hologram. The hologram (EK 864873) states it was a team issued "batting practice" hat, however, if you are familiar with this system, the MLB can only issue this statement if they do not witness the hat itself (taking it from the player). This hat was acquired/hologrammed after the season. To verify the game use, it has not only Victor's number (41) and an inscription I've never seen (Vic), but it also is signed by the Detroit Tigers Equipment Manager Jim Schmakel's initials (JS) with the "G" inscription meaning it was "used" during batting practice. The inside brim pictures do show some use with a white mark and a dirt mark on the inside. Please review the photos as it shows use on the inside.

I would be willing to sell for $300/BO - or I would be willing to trade for any other Detroit Tigers game used memorabilia certified with MLB Hologram. Hit me up at darronm@yahoo.com as I've done business with a few people on the board.

Hologram number EK864873 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under TEAM ISSUED CAP.
    Session Product Description: BATTING PRACTICE CAP
    Session Name: POSTSEASON AUTHENTICATION
    Session Date: October 31, 2013
    Autographer:
    Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Victor Martinez 2013 Post Season Game Used BP Hat

BUMP... would be willing to trade for other Detroit Tigers or game used items authenticated by MLB. Thanks!

Still Available... Willing to trade for other MLB certified items or sell direct. Hit me up at darronm@yahoo.com

Still looking to move this item... price is still there. Would trade for other Tigers g/u memorabilia or Detroit Red Wings items. Have other items available for sale or trade. Send me an email at darronm@yahoo.com if interested. G/U Detroit Tigers and Detroit Red Wings plus plenty of autographed items from UDA, Steiner and other sources. I'm looking for g/u Detroit Tigers, Pittsburgh Steelers and other items in return. Thanks for checking out my post!