Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ray Rice

Re: Ray Rice

Does anyone know if Steiner will still continue their partnership with Rice?

To answer the original question I doubt they stick with him. Being associated with him is not smart right now and with his age and future NFL career uncertain I think he will fade away into sports obscurity.

I doubt they stick with him. Being associated with him is not smart right now and with his age and future NFL career uncertain I think he will fade away into sports obscurity.

If you think Ray Rice is dumb look at his wife's reaction to all of this...oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsontravis@ymail.com View Post
    If you think Ray Rice is dumb look at his wife's reaction to all of this...oh my.
    Money makes people do foolish things.
    She should be the poster woman for women who will take abuse to keep the money flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    Money makes people do foolish things.
    She should be the poster woman for women who will take abuse to keep the money flowing.
    Also, keep in mind that on average, it take women in abusive relationships five times to leave that relationship. I think at this point She and Ray deserve their privacy, and we should now turn our attention to taking Goodell and the Ravens front office to task.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsontravis@ymail.com View Post
    I saw some of her press conference and she never looked at him and didn't seem to want to even be near him.... I have a feeling she is scared off her ass and thinks if she rats on him she will end up worse off. I don't put ANY stock in what she says as being from the heart.

Ray Rice's actions are deplorable. This whole circus needs to go away. That being said, a man knocking out a woman he supposedly loves is pathetic. The tremendously positive reaction fans in Baltimore gave him during the next preseason game is disgustingly crass and ethically disturbing.

How about the fact post-two game suspension, yahoo and espn fantasy drafts STILL had him drafted in over 70% of leagues?

"Wife beating is terrible and unforgivable!.....unless he can help me win a make believe contest....then I guess I can ignore it...."
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

What he did was wrong we can all agree on that but how do you justify giving him a lifetime ban yet Stallworth and others only get a 1 year ban for a manslaughter charge? Also if he was truthful about the extent of the incident with the Ravens and the NFL and the only thing that has changed is the public has seen the video how can you cut him and ban him? I fully agree he is a giant piece of %&#$ and should never get to play again but how can you compare this with other suspensions and incidents in the league. Ray Lewis paid off the victims family's to avoid jail time and he is a hero to Ravens Nation. How can you compare a haymaker to a murder? I wonder if Rice actually has some sort of lawsuit against the NFL and Ravens as an option now especially if they had indeed seen the tape. The only variable that has changed is the public has seen the tape.

Quote Originally Posted by gingi79 View Post
    Ray Rice's actions are deplorable. This whole circus needs to go away. That being said, a man knocking out a woman he supposedly loves is pathetic. The tremendously positive reaction fans in Baltimore gave him during the next preseason game is disgustingly crass and ethically disturbing.

How about the fact post-two game suspension, yahoo and espn fantasy drafts STILL had him drafted in over 70% of leagues?

"Wife beating is terrible and unforgivable!.....unless he can help me win a make believe contest....then I guess I can ignore it...."
    If you choose players based on morals in fantasy football, you wouldn't be able to play.