Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Administrative Change on Game Used Universe

Hello Everyone,

If you recall, given my new position as VP of Consignments with Goldin Auctions, Ken has asked that I step down as an administrator of Game Used Universe to focus entirely on my new position. As such, I will no longer be acting as an administrator on Game Used Universe. To help with the administration of the site, Doug Reiser (affectionately known as "dougiedshow" on Game Used Universe) will be stepping in as a new administrator/moderator joining the other moderators here on GUU.

Going forward, any questions that used to be directed to me can now be directed to Doug and the other moderators here. As I have mentioned previously, I will continue to participate on the site as a member, just not handling any administrative issues any longer.

I know the members here are in good hands with Doug and the other moderators and I personally look forward to being part of the GUU community as a member going forward. As always, I will continue to be happy to assist the members here in any way outside of administrative questions.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

admin_old

Re: Administrative Change on Game Used Universe

I am super excited to take on the role of Administrator. Chris has created an awesome place here, for all of us that love this hobby. I look forward to contributing and continuing to help build this community. I have had the chance to interact with many of you over the years, but I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible. If you need anything, have any thoughts to share or just need a password reset... Feel free to email me @
    gameuseduniverseforum@gmail.com

Thank you all for making GUU a great site!

Doug Reiser