Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Jose Abreu

Jose Abreu

Jose Abreu Strike Out Ball vs. Jesse Chavez 5/12/14 $115

Jose Abreu Ball from his Rookie HR, RBI record game in April 4/27/14. Also Scott Carroll Debut game. I have 2 balls, only selling one. You take your pick. One is authenticated to David Price to Tyler Flowers and the other ball was pitched by Scott Carroll. $60

Jose Abreu 1st Home Run game 4/8/14 I have 2 Available. Both are authenticated to Quintana to Rosario one is from the 2 inning the other from the 6th. $50

I also have a Jose Abreu ball from the 1st HR game that is authenticated to him and is from his 1st Home Run at bat. Looking for $250

All Balls are MLB authenticated and all prices include shipping. Will also listen to any offers for Adam Dunn, Chris Sale or Avisail Garcia.

Re: Jose Abreu

Re: Jose Abreu

Quote Originally Posted by helf35 View Post
    Jose Abreu Strike Out Ball vs. Jesse Chavez 5/12/14 $115 $90

Jose Abreu Ball from his Rookie HR, RBI record game in April 4/27/14. Also Scott Carroll Debut game. I have 2 balls, only selling one. You take your pick. One is authenticated to David Price to Tyler Flowers and the other ball was pitched by Scott Carroll. $60$45

Jose Abreu 1st Home Run game 4/8/14 I have 2 Available. Both are authenticated to Quintana to Rosario one is from the 2 inning the other from the 6th. $50 $40

I also have a Jose Abreu ball from the 1st HR game that is authenticated to him and is from his 1st Home Run at bat. Looking for $250

All Balls are MLB authenticated and all prices include shipping. Will also listen to any offers for Adam Dunn, Chris Sale or Avisail Garcia.
    final price drop then ebay.