Love me some Reich!!!
Figured this didnt need its own thread as he WAS Kelly's backup...

I will say its interesting. When I 1st started I might have passed on this. I, like many Bills guys, got SO hung up on that exclusive Bills year tag as well as the short plate and you just cant rely on that 100% of the time.
After really digging and photomatching etc, I started to see occurrences on other players besides Kelly ( HE was consistent... after the 87 Sand Knit it seems the man always had a short plate NOT like some of these fake gamers that are just retail authentics at some auction sites that people are paying 3k for...) where they actually did have a name plate that extended the back. Also, with recycled jerseys and late season orders there really are quite a few pieces that wont have that 2nd jock tag. In fact, people seem to look at that as being a tell tale sign of a gamer but I've got a Shane Conlan with that tag that is a retail jersey. SSOO much weird stuff went on with these shirts and no concern was put on making everything uniform like now a days. The best thing I like to look for is the pilling under the shoulders on the inside and HoJo's writing on the inside tag denoting a number or sometimes a letter as well. I started doing much better when I realized the #1 rule to old Bills gamers is there are no rules