Please note I have deleted two posts on the same topic recently accusing someone of fraud. After I deleted the first post, I sent an email to the poster explaining why the post was deleted. It included the following rule (with bolding for emphasis):

In instances where a forum member is identifying an item in the hobby they believe to have issues, the poster should clearly state their findings in the form of an opinion and provide adequate rationale for why they believe there is an issue. When possible, we recommend that the poster questioning an item attempt to contact the seller of the item and allow at least 24 hours for the seller to reply before posting. This will prevent postings that may be generated based on misunderstandings of an item. In addition, while this forum is designed to help educate collectors, we will not allow comments that accuse entities in the hobby of participating in any form of criminal wrong-doing. Any posts suggesting criminal wrong-doing should be brought to the attention of the moderators immediately.

Since the email I sent to the first poster came back as undeliverable (said the email address does not exist), I sent the first poster a PM through GUU with the same information and asked him to respond back with a workable email address so we can update it in GUU. I have not heard back from the first poster (hard to imagine, huh?).

Then, there is another post on the same topic today which I know for a FACT contained inaccurate information. I know because I was personally mentioned and the information was NOT correct.

I am asking everyone here to please familiarize yourself with all the forum rules. This is NOT a site where unsubstantiated accusations can be posted. I have no dog in the race but I know of other sites where people are allowed to post whatever they want without any rules and we are not one of them. Here is a link to the forum rules:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...hread.php?t=99

Please feel free to email me directly if you have any further questions. I can be reached at chris@gameuseduniverse.com.

-Chris