Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Reggie White Super Bowl Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by jhunt28 View Post
    Any guesses on the final hammer? I cannot see it topping the Walter Payton lid for $68k....
    If someone will beat what I'm feeling my max bid will be, it will definitely beat that Walter Payton… jus saying.

I'm feel in like Clubber Lang in Rocky III… "I can"t Be Beat and I won't be beat!!!!!"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Talking Re: Reggie White Super Bowl Jersey

I liked you much better when you thought it wasn't legit, and you were happy with your Barry jersey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jhunt28 View Post
    I liked you much better when you thought it wasn't legit, and you were happy with your Barry jersey!!!
    lol

I have never done business with this company and just noticed they only take check, money order and wire transfer. Needless to say I am done bidding. I am not gonna take a chance losing 5 figures or more. Good luck to the bidders.

Quote Originally Posted by VISUALCONCEPTSNJ View Post
    If someone will beat what I'm feeling my max bid will be, it will definitely beat that Walter Payton… jus saying.
    Let me get this straight. WP's career helmet went for $68k, and you're willing to spend more than that for a lightly used Barry Sanders backup helmet worn possibly once?

I'm calling BS. But... if you're willing to spend that much, and advertised it, I can definitely make sure you DO spend that much.
    WTB -
    Rob Gronkowski GU / GI jerseys
    Patriots GU / GI red throwback or silver jerseys
    Jose Canseco A's GU jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    I have never done business with this company and just noticed they only take check, money order and wire transfer. Needless to say I am done bidding. I am not gonna take a chance losing 5 figures or more. Good luck to the bidders.
    Most auction houses say that, but I've found that when push comes to shove, many of them will take a card.

Just don't ask them BEFORE the auction ends
    WTB -

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    I think the list of auction houses that don't accept cards is a lot longer than the ones that do. Pretty common practice I believe, but yeah, having 5 figures right out of your own checking account can make one uneasy!

Quote Originally Posted by paul457 View Post
    Let me get this straight. WP's career helmet went for $68k, and you're willing to spend more than that for a lightly used Barry Sanders backup helmet worn possibly once?

I'm calling BS. But... if you're willing to spend that much, and advertised it, I can definitely make sure you DO spend that much.
    Notice the little Winky face at the end?! Just havin a Lil fun. I will make a good run at it- not 68k good. I'm a huge Barry Sanders fan but I'm not completely insane...
    ...and we definitely don't want to push to see what the max bid will be. :\

Quote Originally Posted by paul457 View Post
    VCNJ - I'm just yanking your chain, however, I will likely be bidding against you so the price is going up. Not willing to reveal my hand just yet, but I'm more of a jersey collector, so I'm not sure how far I'm willing to take it.

It was a much easier decision when we all thought it might be fake.
    WTB -