Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Re: Reggie White Super Bowl Jersey

Well, not sure who won the Barry lid, but I came up a bid short. The kitchen cabinet fund won over! I did get my DVD of the Pro Bowl today...not much help in the discussion, but I'll post these pics for the winning bidder.

I couldn't find that black residue on the rear of the helmet, so that remains a mystery?

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...1&d=1404172111

Attached Images Attached Images    

On the Darrell Green Skins helmet, was anyone able to match the player name on the back of the helmet (Cowboy-style) or the two NFL logos on the rear bumper? I haven't seen these on Skins helmets before, and would love to learn about the variations.

Jay - Hows the game film I sent you for that holy grail 95' jersey! :) Still bummed you outbid me!

I'd like to chime in on the Barry debate. I've requested additional photos and I am attempting to get multiple game films, but i'll share my analysis to date beyond what was already mentioned....Not sure how these attachments are going to turn out I may have to re-post them.

Thanks for your input. And nice work.. Glad to see some other peoples input..
    I would have to agree with your thoughts on the front.. I copied the pic so it can be seen without using the link. Hope it works.. And let us know what you find out on the other photos.. Would it be possible as well were focused on this one game and it could be from an additional game as well. .. Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by mdallen22 View Post
    Jay - Hows the game film I sent you for that holy grail 95' jersey! Still bummed you outbid me!

I'd like to chime in on the Barry debate. I've requested additional photos and I am attempting to get multiple game films, but i'll share my analysis to date beyond what was already mentioned....Not sure how these attachments are going to turn out I may have to re-post them.
    LOL... The game film is great!!! Thanks again.
    Maybe other game films will show something different but IN MY OPINION, you can put 3 sets of shoulder pads under this jersey and the reebok logo would NEVER move that far from it's stitched in position OVER the "2"... The Reebok logo is higher off the "2" in the auction pic unstretched over shoulder pads. Stretching the jersey over shoulder pads should add distance... No?!
    IMPOSSIBLE...

Quote Originally Posted by VISUALCONCEPTSNJ View Post
    LOL... The game film is great!!! Thanks again.
    Maybe other game films will show something different but IN MY OPINION, you can put 3 sets of shoulder pads under this jersey and the reebok logo would NEVER move that far from it's stitched in position OVER the "2"... The Reebok logo is higher off the "2" in the auction pic unstretched over shoulder pads. Stretching the jersey over shoulder pads should add distance... No?!
    IMPOSSIBLE...
    I had HA send me additional photos, i'm waiting on more. The angle of the photo certainly doesn't help, but I tend to agree with you, the Reebok logo does look too displaced. It would be nice to see another photo to confirm this.

Additional photos....

Additional photos....
    EXACTLY... IN MY OPINION, THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN...

Additional photos....
    In my opinion, not only is the placement of the Reebok logo off in comparison to the 20... BUT ALSO look at the obvious distance mismatch from the sleeve seam. ***This was taken from the photo posted on the auction where the jersey is MATCHED?!?!

Additional photos....
    Even vs. Tampa Bay, the Reebok logo is too close to the shoulder seam... (I believe Barry wore the same jersey vs. the Bengals and Tampa Bay but in my opinion, this IS NOT that jersey...