Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Does Bryce Harper sign autographs?

I live close enough to the DC area that I thought about making it a mission to maybe go to some games and try to get a Harper auto. Does anyone know if he even signs or what his signing habits are?
    Always buying David Justice items

Re: Does Bryce Harper sign autographs?

He signs occassionally in the player parking lot. Best to get him on the road when he's playing again as he signs a lot.

I've done several videos of him signing.

https://www.youtube.com/user/allstar...y=bryce+harper
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    He signs occassionally in the player parking lot. Best to get him on the road when he's playing again as he signs a lot.

Oh sweet. Thanks a lot! I'll deff be checking these videos out
    Always buying David Justice items

This was minor leagues but he signed for ten minutes or so before and after warm ups then again for longer after the game in the ballpark and outside. Good luck.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post

Andrew -

He's been less than friendly to the fans here at Coors Field on his visits. Same with Strasburg. We'll see how they are this year.

- Smitty

The first year Harper played in the Arizona Fall League - he didn't turn 18 till a few days after he reported - he would rarely sign before a game, but after every home game at Scottsdale Stadium he would stand near one end of the dugout and sign anything tossed to him for a good long time. He put a nice signature on a new MLB ball for me. (Now that I think about it, I wish I'd have had him sign a Fall League ball instead - both rarer and more appropriate.)

One funny story about the incessant, over-the-top fan reaction to his presence there, that year. Before a game out in Peoria, he and a half dozen or so of his teammates were running in from the outfield in a little cluster, and dozens of fans were trying to get his attention, screaming "BRICE! BRICE!"...and the teammates around him started yelling, in high-pitched tones, "BRICE! BRICE! BRICE!" They got to the dugout, and the guys in there took it up - "BRICE! BRICE!" I don't remember if "BRICE!" was laughing, but just about everybody else was.