Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Can Anyone Help Me Out With The Angels Game-Used Contact Info!!

Can anyone Please Please Please give me any info in how to contact The Angels to purchase game-used items after the game is played. Does the Angels have a game-used Kiosk at the stadium and if so, is it like the Cubs where you can purchase right after it happens or pre order game used items before it happens?

I know for some this info is sacred and don't want the competition but for those who like to share, any info would be greatly appreciated.
    -Devin

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Out With The Angels Game-Used Contact Info!!

Well, I contacted the Angels team store. They have no game used items and was then given info to contact a very nice man named Bill Craft who handles the Angels game used kiosk at the stadium. Unfortunately, Bill told me he receives very little items to sell such as random game used balls and no premium items such as hit balls from Trout/Pujlos/Hamilton during or after the game. He told me to wait for Angel auctions for any premium items. I'm surprised the Angels don't have a true game used kiosk where you can buy game day hit balls, bats, bases or jerseys like so many other teams especially having the star power with Trout and Pujols. Ashame.

Bill is cool but his pickings are pretty slim. The good stuff goes to auction.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Is this still active?
    Los Angeles Angels (Lindsay McHolm) - lmcholm@angelsbaseball.com

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    Is this still active?
    Los Angeles Angels (Lindsay McHolm) - lmcholm@angelsbaseball.com
    Just tried this email and it did not work.

Quote Originally Posted by carbonrosa View Post
    Just tried this email and it did not work.
    Sorry, it is apparently an old contact.

Quote Originally Posted by carbonrosa View Post
    Well, I contacted the Angels team store. They have no game used items and was then given info to contact a very nice man named Bill Craft who handles the Angels game used kiosk at the stadium. Unfortunately, Bill told me he receives very little items to sell such as random game used balls and no premium items such as hit balls from Trout/Pujlos/Hamilton during or after the game. He told me to wait for Angel auctions for any premium items. I'm surprised the Angels don't have a true game used kiosk where you can buy game day hit balls, bats, bases or jerseys like so many other teams especially having the star power with Trout and Pujols. Ashame.
    I contacted Bill yesterday and he replied that the "Angels took all game used items away" from him.

Does anyone have a current contact for the Angels? Do they still not sell game used items at the stadium?

Nope, that is the real scoop that you got from Bill. I was there last Saturday and they have cut the size of the Art of the Game kiosk by about half and there was little to no gamer material, worse than the prior years for sure. Even the items for the in-game auction were just some signed photos, etc. It is going to be thru MLB or other routes, that is it, likely...If you want, PM me during the season and I can give you updates, etc. or at least what I know...

Ben