Hello Everyone,

First of all, I want to say it is really a treat to see how this community has grown and how much knowledge is now available to game used collectors through the members on the site. I applaud you all!

One point of clarification going forward. From my perspective, we have been very fortunate to have a sponsor like Goldin Auctions who clearly is committed to helping our members whenever possible as well as answer any question that arises on these boards. With that said, I can clearly see why people would feel it is only natural to post questions about Goldin's auction items on the forum rather than asking Ken offline. However, for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that we have to try to apply the forum rules in all instances, please make sure you are aware of the following forum rule (bolded section for emphasis):

In instances where a forum member is identifying an item in the hobby they believe to have issues, the poster should clearly state their findings in the form of an opinion and provide adequate rationale for why they believe there is an issue. When possible, we recommend that the poster questioning an item attempt to contact the seller of the item and allow at least 24 hours for the seller to reply before posting. This will prevent postings that may be generated based on misunderstandings of an item. In addition, while this forum is designed to help educate collectors, we will not allow comments that accuse entities in the hobby of participating in any form of criminal wrong-doing. Any posts suggesting criminal wrong-doing should be brought to the attention of the moderators immediately.

That said, going forward, if you have a question about the items in Goldin's auction, or any auction for that matter, please contact the administrators of the auction with your question first and allow them at least a day to respond. If you do not receive a response, then please feel free to post your question on the forum in accordance with the forum rule above.

Thanks again to everyone for creating such a wonderful site that is clearly benefitting the hobby in many ways and thank you in advance for your compliance with the request above.

Sincerely,
Chris