Hello Everyone,

Next Monday, April 7th, Goldin Auctions will be in Kansas City as part of its consignment roadshow for its upcoming July 'Babe Ruth' auction. The roadshow event will be held at the wonderful Negro Leagues Baseball Museum from 2:00 PM CST - 7:00 PM CST. Goldin will be there looking for unique items to include in its HUGE July auction event.

In addition, Goldin Auctions has been given the privilege of working again with producer Don Dupree and the television program 'A Piece of the Game.' Mr. Dupree has created a fantastic sports memorabilia program that just landed a national contract and he and his crew will be in Kansas City with us filming for his next show. In fact, here is a recent article about the 'A Piece of the Game' program:

http://www.robertfeder.com/2014/03/2...goes-national/

While Goldin Auctions has already lined up a number of people to appear on the program in Kansas City, we are also looking for a few more people that have unique items with interesting stories to possibly appear on the show.

If you are interested in possibly coming to the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum next Monday and appear on the show, please email me right away with information about the item you would like to bring to the event. Please note the event is less than a week away so I would need you contact me right away if you are interested.

Thanks in advance and we hope to see some of the Game Used Universe community in Kansas City next Monday.

-Chris