Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Ebay seller question

Does anyone have experience with the Ebay seller gameusedguru88? They sell a lot of items from Steiner Sports with photos taken in their warehouse and wanted to know if they are a private dealer or are they associated with Steiner Sports? Thank you.

Re: Ebay seller question

I bought a base from them and it came directly from their New York warehouse so I'm guessing they have a connection to Steiner. You will also get a nice lil email from Steiner afterwards from your "personal" Steiner representative.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsontravis@ymail.com View Post
    I bought a base from them and it came directly from their New York warehouse so I'm guessing they have a connection to Steiner. You will also get a nice lil email from Steiner afterwards from your "personal" Steiner representative.
    Thanks, can you elaborate on your last sentence? Does your Ebay email get assigned to a Steiner rep afterwards? Are they really connected to Steiner or are Steiner under a different username?

Yah you get assigned to a person from Steiner. Its not a big deal as you can unsubscribe if you want.

As for whether they are Steiner or not I think it is Steiner. Pictures are taken in their warehouse, they email you post purchase, and some items on their eBay are on the Steiner website too.

I have bought 2 bases and a baseball from them. On all occasions I got a letter from Steiner in the box with my items. So like the others I believe it is Steiner also

John

Click the "me" next to their rating. It is Steiner Sports.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsontravis@ymail.com View Post
    I think its just a way for them to clear inventory on ebay.

I got a Brandon Triche Freshman Cuse jersey for $125, was super stoked!
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Quote Originally Posted by lengthwise1 View Post
    I think its just a way for them to clear inventory on ebay.

I got a Brandon Triche Freshman Cuse jersey for $125, was super stoked!
    That's what I thought and $80 for an all 9 inning base isn't too bad if it has something cool connected to it.

Thanks guys, appreciate the help!

I bought a game used jersey from them a little while ago and I was very satisfied. As someone else said, the items on eBay are basically clearance items, as told to me by my "personal" salesman.