Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: NEW MLB auctions

Quote Originally Posted by slab0meat View Post
    I never look at team-specific listings. I just went to game-used jerseys and went from there. Does that have an "all jerseys" option? I didn't see one.
    On the individual team sites and MLB site look at the tool bar at the top of the page and in the "Categories" drop down they have jerseys listed as one of the options.
    I'm an old bastard so it took me some time to figure this out on the new site but the category drop down will help you narrow your search.

Quote Originally Posted by jojac View Post
    On the individual team sites and MLB site look at the tool bar at the top of the page and in the "Categories" drop down they have jerseys listed as one of the options.
    I'm an old bastard so it took me some time to figure this out on the new site but the category drop down will help you narrow your search.
    On the old site, there was a "Game Used" section that listed all of the game-used jerseys, another that listed all of the game-used hats, one for game-used bats, etc. I am interested only in game-used jerseys, so I could pull up all of the game-used jerseys of all teams available in one click and scroll through the two or 3 pages (on average) in less than a minute.

I do not see a similar tool on the current site. If I pull up the "Game Used" category on the new site, I see all types of game used items (currently 16 pages of items). If I pull up "Jerseys", I see various jerseys that include both game-worn jerseys and many other jerseys that are not game worn (currently 6 pages). Since I am interested in seeing only game-used jerseys (no particular team preference), this has suddenly become more time consuming for me.

It could well be that I am in a minority in the way I searched the old site, and I understand that they aren't going to tailor the site for my specific preferences, but I am nevertheless disappointed in the current setup. If I am completely missing an option that will show only game-used jerseys of all that are currently available (as was the case on the old site), please let me know.

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net

WORLD FOOTBALL LEAGUE UNIFORMS DESPERATELY WANTED!

[

It could well be that I am in a minority in the way I searched the old site, and I understand that they aren't going to tailor the site for my specific preferences, but I am nevertheless disappointed in the current setup. If I am completely missing an option that will show only game-used jerseys of all that are currently available (as was the case on the old site), please let me know.

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net

WORLD FOOTBALL LEAGUE UNIFORMS DESPERATELY WANTED![/QUOTE]

The question was asked is there a search option for all jerseys and I responded to that specific question that there was. I'm not thrilled with the new setup and I agree it would be nice to have a "Game Used Jersey" option so we didn't have to go thru baseball cards, game used balls and nameplates when looking for a game used jersey.

The question was asked, that when in the game-used jerseys section, is there an option to list all jerseys on one page........ I scrolled through many many pages (and as stated above, not all are game used, but that's another issue), while I'd much rather see a list of 100 on one page.

According to Johnsontravis were all lazy and overexagerating.

I do agree that that the game used jersey section needs to be much more user friendly.

There are times when looking for a specific player but seeing all the GU jerseys got my attention which allowed me to buy some jerseys that I werent looking for.

Has anyone bought the baseball cards that they sell?

Quote Originally Posted by Steeleraddict View Post
    According to Johnsontravis were all lazy and overexagerating.

I do agree that that the game used jersey section needs to be much more user friendly.

There are times when looking for a specific player but seeing all the GU jerseys got my attention which allowed me to buy some jerseys that I werent looking for.

Has anyone bought the baseball cards that they sell?
    I didn't mention anything about them and how they are going about is totally different from your original post post. If you could stop putting words in my mouth that would be nice.

I bid on a jersey and didn't get my confirmation or outbid emails until 4.5 hours after the auction was over...good thing I didn't plan on upping my bid. On the old site the emails were instantaneous. If you're bidding make sure you pay attention