Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Can anyone tell me about Mead Chasky?

I'm wondering whether his game used items are legitimate. I've heard both good and bad and would like to hear what the overall opinion is.

Re: Can anyone tell me about Mead Chasky?

I have a couple of Longoria GU items that came from Mead and those items are legit, i have photomatches for them...not sure which player your looking at but some of the items he has are a bit pricey...wanted $2,500 for longo GU jerseys last time i spoke with them which is WAY above anything I've ever paid for a longo gamer...not sure if they're willing to work on prices

Quote Originally Posted by jwal23 View Post
    I have a couple of Longoria GU items that came from Mead and those items are legit, i have photomatches for them...not sure which player your looking at but some of the items he has are a bit pricey...wanted $2,500 for longo GU jerseys last time i spoke with them which is WAY above anything I've ever paid for a longo gamer...not sure if they're willing to work on prices
    But are all of his game used items legitimate?

Mead chasky once had an exclusive contract with cano and I have many bats that where sourced through him. The term "all" is too broad of a statement to say if every single item anyone has sold is legit I.e. steiners Eli fiasco...... as always do your research and go from there