Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Contacting NFL auctions by phone?

I recently won a a Ravens jersey on nfl auctions and never received confirmation of any kind. Usually I get the confirmation the next day. It's been well over a week now. I sent the email as indstructed but still no reply. I can't seem to locate any phone contact but I recall that a couple years back I did contact them by phone. Any info would be great, thanks!

Re: Contacting NFL auctions by phone?

I'd like to know as well because they don't reply to email.

By far the worst customer service I have ever tried to deal with.

Try 212.450.2000 - ask for Peter Quaglierini, NFL Auction Manager. I've purchased several items via their auction. I had one issue…Peter returned my call promptly and took care of my need.

Let us know if you get things resolved.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Thanks a lot. I'll try that and keep you posted.

Well Pete took care of things. Actually NFL auctions made an error and sold me a jersey that had been sold already. Then they charged my credit card and ignored my emails. Pretty rotten but Pete gave me the option of getting a refund or providing a substitute jersey so I chose the latter. I guess it worked out ok. Actually Pete was really quick to resolve this so he deserves the credit. Thanks for the advice, for I would have still been in a frustrated state.
    Ross

Glad things worked out. When I've had a question or the one problem with slow shipping Peter took care of it quickly.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyetennis View Post
    Well Pete took care of things. Actually NFL auctions made an error and sold me a jersey that had been sold already. Then they charged my credit card and ignored my emails. Pretty rotten but Pete gave me the option of getting a refund or providing a substitute jersey so I chose the latter. I guess it worked out ok. Actually Pete was really quick to resolve this so he deserves the credit. Thanks for the advice, for I would have still been in a frustrated state.
    Ross
    Pete is the absolute BEST and ALWAYS a pleasure to deal with. Glad it all worked out.