Hello Everyone,

Game Used Universe is proud to announce the new addition of David Rudd Cycleback to our Experts' Corner. As you will see from his bio (I am pasting it below for your convenience), Mr. Cycleback is highly skilled in print and photo authentication and has already been instrumental in helping various entities in the sports memorabilia market understand more about these topics:

David Rudd Cycleback is an art historian specializing in the issues of authenticity, and runs Cycleback.com: Print and Photograph Study. He has advised major auction houses and has been a contributing writer for Encyclopedia of 19th Century Photography, MEARS, Beckett Vintage Sports and Gridiron Greats Quarterly. He has been cited by the Australian National Archives, Indiana Historical Society, Encyclopedia Britanica, PBS, Maine Antiques Digest, Tuff Stuff and his guides and essays have been required reading in university courses internationally.

In addition to his impressive credentials, we have also received extremely high opinions of Mr. Cycleback from various entities within the sports memorabilia field. In fact, one of his references stated, "He is so knowledgeable I would say he could write a book about what he knows. But, then again, he already has." Further, those familiar with GUU know the high emphasis we place on character and integrity in addition to knowledge. In this regard, we received the following comments about Mr Cycleback "[David] strikes me as a very reputable person who cares deeply about the hobby" and "[David] is a big contributor to the Network 54 card forum and is probably best known for giving advice, but not being controversial or confrontational. He is a good guy and I am sure he will be nothing but a positive influence..."

I hope you will help me in welcoming Mr. Cycleback to the GUU Experts' Corner. Mr. Cycleback has suggested that he will try to post blogs at the least once a month and we will let you know whenever he makes a post. Personally, I can't wait to read his posts and learn from his expertise.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe