Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Chicago White Sox Soxfest

Anyone going this year. This will be my 17th in a row this year. I have been every year since 98'. It would be cool to see some sox collectors from here.

Banned

Smile Re: Chicago White Sox Soxfest

I plan to be helping out at a booth and looking to buy 1 or 2 heaper GU Sox items. Just look for the tall, bearded guy with the anti-Obama T-shirt.

Dave Miedema

Re: Chicago White Sox Soxfest

I'm sure like many. I would like to go just to attend Friday Nights garage sale. Looking to pick up a jersey or two depending on price. Any one who has an extra ticket and needs an extra set of hands to snag something up let me know. I'll glady pay for my ticket and help out with what ever your looking for. Good Luck and Hope you fans Have a blast!

I will be there all weekend and plan on picking up a few pieces at the garage sale. I'm hoping they have the 83' jerseys since they weren't at the clubhouse sale. Also looking forward to getting my Thomas and Thome gamers signed.

I'll be there all weekend. I'm sure I'll pick up some items, but at this point I'm not sure how much new stuff I need after decades of Soxfests and Garage Sales. It'll be interesting to see how Thome signs your bat. He personalized mine when he signed it six or seven years ago.

does the garage sale run ONLY on friday? or is it like the cubs convention and run friday and saturday ONLY. or does it happen to run all 3 days?

any help would be much appreciated!

All 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by helf35 View Post
    All 3 days.
    great! i appreciate the response!

anyone have ideas on prices of things at the GU garage sale? (generally)

After dunn had that terrible first year his bats were $125. Last year they were $200 so I would look for the same or maybe $150-$175. Viciedo and Alexei were $50. Konerko will be $300 +. Beckham $50-$75. The steal will prob be thorton, peavy, and everyone else traded or not comming back. I'm sure an erik johnson jersey will run around $125-$175 which I'm hoping to get one. After sales first year his were $175 and I'm kicking myself for not getting one back then. Seems like the team has realized there bad and dropped some prices accordingly. At the clubhouse sale I got liriano for $25 and picked up a Freddy Garcia for $50. I'm hoping they still have a bunch for $25.