Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: 2014 Cardinals WWU thread

Here's my Adams haul for the weekend. Both jerseys are issued and show no wear. The alternate is a Set 3, and there was one other one on the rack. I also know Matt kept the gamer. Don't know if that means MLB made 3 sets total for each player. The top bat is WS gm 4, but I know it was also used in other games. Will post some matches later. The bottom bat is a 2012 true rookie bat.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    Here's my Adams haul for the weekend. Both jerseys are issued and show no wear. The alternate is a Set 3, and there was one other one on the rack. I also know Matt kept the gamer. Don't know if that means MLB made 3 sets total for each player. The top bat is WS gm 4, but I know it was also used in other games. Will post some matches later. The bottom bat is a 2012 true rookie bat.
    Great Haul. Love seeing your Adams stuff.

Great pick ups! I especially like the rookie gamer...

Hahah, yeah someone showed me that. Yes, my hand and bats. The one I am handing to him is the bat he used in his first 2HR game. He really liked seeing that one. Guess I have to get rid of all of his #53 stuff now.....next year he is taking #32. Any takers?
    I'll take the Creme Alternate...

Wish I could of made it this yr!

Here are the two Wong pickups. The jersey is his reg season with the team added patch. It shows some wear on the front with a few snags. The bat has an early Aug build date and based on the #4 and #16 on the knob was brought with him when he was called up so would be one of his first bats used. Will try to match it later. Anybody else got anything to add to this thread?

Here is my 2013 Yadier Molina bat I picked up at the Winter Warm Up. Its MLB Authenticated to being broken during NLCS Game 3, but has a ton of use on it.

stlbats@bellsouth.net

Quote Originally Posted by stlbats View Post
    Here is my 2013 Yadier Molina bat I picked up at the Winter Warm Up. Its MLB Authenticated to being broken during NLCS Game 3, but has a ton of use on it.

stlbats@bellsouth.net
    Sweet pick up!! I want a yadi bat in my collection..... How much were they charging for his?

Quote Originally Posted by vince182 View Post
    Sweet pick up!! I want a yadi bat in my collection..... How much were they charging for his?
    $1000.00

Here's an update on the Wong bat. It is not authenticated to any particular game so I started looking at games starting from the WS and going backward. I can say that this bat was used for all 3 of Kolten's NLCS ABs for sure. Unfortunately, he didn't get a hit with it. In looking at his two NLDS ABs he was using a tan barrel/maroon handle (reverse of this bat) for those, and then used that same bat for his only WS appearance and hit. I'm guessing he still has that bat, and if he didn't keep it, it may show up in the team store next year if he breaks it in ST.