Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Orioles Fanfest 2015

Had a light FanFest this year. The quality of jerseys this year was much lower than in years past as the Orioles have gotten more smart about taking out the higher valued items and selling them for a premium. I got a 2014 Nick Hundley Orange game used jersey that is pounded with use (finally got a decent Orange jersey after a few years of trying), a Christian Walker team issued hat, and a game used lineup card from the 8/26/14 game against the Rays. From individual vendors I got a few bobbleheads and probably my favorite item from the day, a Pheonix Nats Jonathan Schoop GU bat. I believe I now have every style of bat my favorite Orioles player has used.

Quote Originally Posted by Oriolesfan29 View Post
    Had a light FanFest this year. The quality of jerseys this year was much lower than in years past as the Orioles have gotten more smart about taking out the higher valued items and selling them for a premium. I got a 2014 Nick Hundley Orange game used jersey that is pounded with use (finally got a decent Orange jersey after a few years of trying), a Christian Walker team issued hat, and a game used lineup card from the 8/26/14 game against the Rays. From individual vendors I got a few bobbleheads and probably my favorite item from the day, a Pheonix Nats Jonathan Schoop GU bat. I believe I now have every style of bat my favorite Orioles player has used.
    Meant to say Phoenix Bats not Nats

Interested in selling the walker hat?

I was able to pick up a '14 Kelly Johnson post season home/white jersey, a Nick Hundley road top, a Felix Pie hammered home/white jersey with the Mike Flanagan "Flanny" memorial patch, a 2012 Lew Ford road plus a few BP tops......Had Delmon Young sign a 2014 ALDS Game 2 (he had the game winning hit) ticket as well......All in all a good day to spend in Baltimore with my son & daughter!