Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
I've had this bat for a little over a year but I just found a cool complimentary piece in this lineup card. This bat was photo matched to Perez first career walk off home run. The lineup card is from that game.
Where do you get all of these bats?

One of my favorite Royals pieces...
Alex Gordon 2006-2008 (rookie, multiseason) game used glove.
This glove was manufactured for Gordon in 12/2005 (BLEK, ID no 12). The glove is signed by Gordo and he inscribed game used. The glove was originally sourced through Hollywood Collectibles who was Gordon's exclusive memorabilia agent through 2008 or 09. Rawlings is stiched in gold on the thumb area with no rawlings identifier on the 4 finger side (helps to distinguish this glove from others). During the life of the glove, the wrist part of the glove was actually tightened as early on in the use of the glove there were two exposed holes between the Rawlings back of wrist patch that were later used to fasten the glove tighter.

In 2006 Gordon was the Minor League player of the year in AA at Wichita, he starred in the Futures Game that year with Billy Butler. I believe midway through his 2006 season he started using this glove. He was using a tan glove earlier in the season but by the futures game and into the second half of the season he was wearing this style glove.

Gordon uses this glove throughout Spring Training but does not use it for his debut series. After the first week or so (Early April) of the season he uses this glove exclusively throughout the season (except when he plays at 1B). He even is using this glove the last day of his season (when he took a ball off his face)