Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Re: The Kansas City Royals game used thread

They had a ton of Jason Kendall signed jerseys. None game used that I saw.

Had a great weekend at the Royals Fan Fest. Came home with a few items that I will be posting soon. Here is the first one. Long story short I got these gloves thinking they were Salvador Perez gloves but forgot that his gloves have an embroidered SP13 near the wrist but while looking at pictures of Salvy I found him slapping hands with Cheslor Cuthbert who was wearing this style so I started looking at him. In the first few pictures I was able to photomatch these gloves to the final game of the season on October 2, 2016 vs the Indians. The match was to his 12 homerun of the year and 13th of his career hit off of Josh Tomlin.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Well thanks to legendary Kansas City Royals Game Used Jersey Collector Leigh, I was able to pick up this inaugural year 1969 Kansas City Royals Away Jersey. I have been looking for 3 years for one of these. This jersey is the most awesome jersey. It is beautiful and I love it. The jersey is all original except for the 100 year anniversary patch. However, the patch that was added is an original patch. Thank you Leigh!! This rare item is highly treasured.

Also picked this up earlier in the year. It's a Hosmer Friday Night Home Jersey.

Sportsnbikes those are two awesome jerseys. I have never see one of the 1969 jerseys outside of game pictures. Truly a rare Royals artifact. Gratz on the pick up. Nice Hosmer Jersey too. The best ones are the ones with dirt on them like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TBM View Post
    Sportsnbikes those are two awesome jerseys. I have never see one of the 1969 jerseys outside of game pictures. Truly a rare Royals artifact. Gratz on the pick up. Nice Hosmer Jersey too. The best ones are the ones with dirt on them like that.
    Thanks man. I probably wouldn't buy any new jersey unless it had some dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TBM View Post
    Today is a sad day for Royals Nation. Yordano Ventura was killed in a car accident at 25. The only thing I have in my collection at this time is a ball he pitched to Mike Trout on August, 26 2015. It was a 99 MPH fastball that Mike hit for a fly out to right field. I'm posting this today to honor his memory. I enjoyed watching him pitch. I enjoyed his enthusiasm. I enjoyed his fearlessness. I will miss not seeing him pitch again. One of the last games I went to in 2016 was a game he pitched against the Blue Jays in August. I loved watching him duel against reigning MVP Josh Donaldson, Jose Batista, and the rest of the team. The Royals won that game. Also pictured is my Yordano Ventura autographed ball. Thanks for the memories, you will be missed. #RIPACE

I grabbed this Strikeout ball.

2016 Raul Mondesi Omaha Storm Chasers hat. This type of hat would have been used in BP. The original number was 37 but was written over with a 17. Mondesi wore 37 for the first game or two then he changed to 17. He only played 14 AAA games prior to being called up to the Royals.

Picked up this Alex Gordon bat. Photo matched to games on April 25 to April 30 2014 when he had 4 hits - 2 singles, 2 doubles and 2 RBIs. Its hammered with use. Ball seems, cleat marks, cleat shoe marks, bat rack marks, ball marks good pine tar. This bat has it all. It's even got a broken handle and is autographed.

Picked up this awesome looking Boba Fett jersey in a Star Wars night Jersey of their backs Auction at a Storm Chasers game. This jersey was worn by Peter O'Brien during the game. Peter was the main force behind the offence on this night. In the bottom of the 9th with a runner on O'Brien hit an RBI triple and then scored a run when Bubba Starling hit a double before the last out was recorded. The Storm Chasers lost 4-2 but it was a great night that was about to get even better. We won O'Brien's jersey and after the game along with all the other jersey winners we got to go out to the field. We met Peter O'Brien and talked for a few moments then he took off his jersey and gave it to us. The he said I've got a broken bat you can have. He went into the dug out and brought out the bat and signed it for us and then signed the jersey for us. We also ended up getting his hat too. My boy was so excited he was almost in tears.