Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Re: My collection, hopefully some HOF's here.

Well said sir.....the black kettle and the mirror!

Quote Originally Posted by BU54CB View Post
    Its a shame that you're done on this site, because it sounds like you had a nice collection to share. I'm not sure why you think there are haters or people jealous of your collection that are trying to drive you off the site.

There were some questions about 1 jersey and you chose not to address them, which is your decision. The photos posted of the Lambert jersey are out on the net available to the public, I don't understand why it was a big deal to post it in the thread.

You didn't hesistate to call someone out that you thought was involved in something shady, why is it not ok for others to ask questions about an item in your collection.

This site isn't perfect, but there's a lot of great things to see here and even better items out there for people to share.

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    EsquireSports,

How do I activate my PM? I like your posts and am interested in speaking with you. Oh, and I have some great ideas for display but gotta start it before I post.
    And do you post in another hobby related msg board?
    Hi there. Not sure how to activate your private messages, but I also post on Collector's Universe (I collect cards and memorabilia). I believe you click on "My Account" and then "My Messages" to activate.

You can reach me at scott (dot) graziano. I use gmail (trying to avoid bots scanning for email addresses).