Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 161 of 190 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1899

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Sweet tillman cleats man. Hate he got hurt and didnt have a full season's chance of equipment to potentially leak out.

Quote Originally Posted by weasel49er View Post
    Sweet tillman cleats man. Hate he got hurt and didnt have a full season's chance of equipment to potentially leak out.
    Hey Weasel49er, where have you been hiding? Was trying to hit you through PMs a whike ago.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSTIG View Post
    Here ya go Dave.....Tillman cleats from this season vs either Lions or Packers.
    Those are great, nice pickup !!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSTIG View Post
    Here ya go Dave.....Tillman cleats from this season vs either Lions or Packers.
    Good post, Nick...anything used or worn by Peanut is all aces to me.

Dave M.

Hello Bears collectors, I am looking for a little help in Grey Flannel auctions

I have been looking at the Bears Dick Gordon gamer on Grey Flannel and cannot find a jersey from that time period or in the few photos I could find of the player with only two stripes on the sleeve. Any Bears fans have insight on if either year is wrong and jersey is legit from a different year or if some Bears jerseys had only two sleeve stripes? Thanks for any help!
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post

I have been looking at the Bears Dick Gordon gamer on Grey Flannel and cannot find a jersey from that time period or in the few photos I could find of the player with only two stripes on the sleeve. Any Bears fans have insight on if either year is wrong and jersey is legit from a different year or if some Bears jerseys had only two sleeve stripes? Thanks for any help!
    This was also listed and sold in Grey Flannel's summer auction, link below
    http://catalog.greyflannelauctions.com/lot-29698.aspx

This was really the only photo I could find was on ebay, no way to verify if taken in 1971 for sure.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/DICK-GORDON-...6#ht_83wt_1056

Mears has had several 1971 Bears jerseys, link below, you can see the differences.
    http://sports.mearsonlineauctions.co...entoryid=48870

If you do a google search of 1971 Bears jerseys, there are several on Mears, none look like the Dick Gordon.

Banned

Lightbulb Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post

Jason:

I'll have to dig around to see about the sleeve stripes, but that block numbered style was the road jersey for 1971. Many were tearaways. All that I've seen (half-dozen or so) were Wilson (no King O'Shea). I'll try to come up with more, but GFC might well be OK on this one.

Dave Miedema

Banned

Hey all..can you experts give me your opinion on this sweet marty carter... looks good too me:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marty-Carter...torefresh=true

Quote Originally Posted by VISUALCONCEPTSNJ View Post
    There's no hype to me… I'm a Giants fan, saw a Cruz gamer come up in a public auction, placed a bid on it and everything just went nuts from there… I'm just as confused as you!!!
    I mean, I thought the purpose of an auction is that people are supposed to bid, right?!?!

100% agree

Martellus Bennett - AKA the black unicorn (1 td game vs Redskins)
    Attached Images Attached Images