Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: current players signing

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralstairs View Post
    ...Something about fans with tickets in the first row getting upset about not having immediate access to their seats. (Sniff, sniff.)
    You were kidding here, right? I know I would be upset if I paid for front row tickets and couldn't get to them.

Quote Originally Posted by toddhead View Post
    You were kidding here, right? I know I would be upset if I paid for front row tickets and couldn't get to them.
    Not kidding -- I am talking about an hour before the game, and there was always plenty of space to hang out, if not sit in your actual seats. I just had never seen a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by toddhead View Post
    There is plenty of room for people in the first few rows and the autograph seekers. At least there is at Safeco Field. I often sit in the first several rows, and never once have I had any issues with someone looking to get something signed. However, I cannot speak for other stadiums, as I have limited experience at both Minute Maid Park and Chase Field, and I don't go to other towns to watch baseball games. Especially now since the Astros are in the AL.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

KC Royals have become mediocre about signing inside. Even as bad as they have been losing a ton lately.

I have had really good luck with the visitors. In just the last 2 weeks, I've gotten Rivera twice and Trout twice. I go inside early though. They have an early bird special and for $10, you can go in a full hour and a half before they let anyone else in the seating area.