Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Recent Autograph Pickups

Glad to hear you got him. I went to almost every Tigers game this year and I didn't see him sign again. I asked some of the guys who are always there and they said he didn't sign other then for 3 kids after one game. That makes roughly about 9 autographs signed all year to the general public at the stadium

His autograph is definitely a tough one now. His game used bats are becoming more rare and expensive too.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    Glad to hear you got him. I went to almost every Tigers game this year and I didn't see him sign again. I asked some of the guys who are always there and they said he didn't sign other then for 3 kids after one game. That makes roughly about 9 autographs signed all year to the general public at the stadium

His autograph is definitely a tough one now. His game used bats are becoming more rare and expensive too.
    Thanks, bud. I did not see him sign one autograph inside; not even for his fellow venezuelans. There were days when there was only 3 or 4 of us outside and he still said no. Then, out of the blue, he picked up a pen signed for us 4.
    I have heard the same thing about him signing...it's a lot tougher now. Heck, even the security guards said the same thing. I hope it gets better next season if he doesn't win the TC this year.
    His tiger bats are rare, but there are some marlins ones that pop up from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiBosox05 View Post
    Thanks, bud. I did not see him sign one autograph inside; not even for his fellow venezuelans. There were days when there was only 3 or 4 of us outside and he still said no. Then, out of the blue, he picked up a pen signed for us 4.
    I have heard the same thing about him signing...it's a lot tougher now. Heck, even the security guards said the same thing. I hope it gets better next season if he doesn't win the TC this year.
    His tiger bats are rare, but there are some marlins ones that pop up from time to time.
    Ya I don't even care if it's a bat from the Marlins era. People pay a bunch more for the Tiger era. I just want a bat of his.

Got these recently. Both obtained in-person. One paid for at a public signing and one free at the stadium. $35 bucks for the jersey signature with inscription. I picked up the jersey for $80 bucks + tax on sale at Kauffman Stadium. I feel like $120 is a great deal for a player of his potential on this jersey.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Finally found one with a nice signature!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Got a few new Salvador Perez cards as well as a few bats signed that I already had by Lorenzo Cain and Alex Gordon.

Here's a recent TTM success from Blackhawks Head Coach, Joel Quenneville.

Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

I got a couple of Kansas Jayhawks items. A poster signed by all but 2 of the players from this years team. I've had the 2nd one for awhile and well before he hit the shot in 2008. It is a Mario Chalmers signed jersey. It will be complete once I figure out how to get his name added to the back of the jersey.

Gary Bettman signed a business card for me TTM.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

A few years ago I purchased a lot of Game Used locker nameplates from the Seattle Kingdome. I really only purchased the lot to secure the Ripken, but over the years I've had guys sign their nameplates as something unusual.

The other evening, I saw Bob Boone at an area banquet and had him sign his:

Here are shots of the other ones I've had signed over the years: