Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Recent Autograph Pickups

Quote Originally Posted by ChiBosox05 View Post
    I'll try Cabrera in a few weeks when they come to comiskey. Thankfully, they're coming here this month, next month and in Sept. I have a few items but not a whole lot. I hope he hasn't gotten harder since last season.

I heard Jeter signs at the hotel, but I'm not that desperate, and it's very rare. I agree with Dave, I respect player privacy and leave the hotels to the dealers.
    I was is Chicago for the home opener against the Royals. I stayed at the same hotel as the Royals but didn't ask for a single autograph. I just didn't feel right doing it. I talked with almost every player I saw but no autographs. I did notice that they allowed people to stand outside behind a rope and several players signed walking out towards the bus. It may be your best chance to get him. But, in KC he has a driver drive him so he may not take the bus in Chi-town if he has one there too.

That's true about some players only signing at hotels. I just couldn't get myself to do it....and I won't pay $300 for jeter or pujols either

Last time I tried the yanks, only 2 people signed inside.. Girardi and Mr. October. I was more than happy getting those 2.

As far as NL players go, I'm SOL since wrigley doesn't allow people to go near the dugouts and I refuse to set foot in that dump.

Never seen one like this with all 3 players on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The autos aren't new, but I just got these back from my painter.

Ken

No luck with Miggy today. I also heard he didn't sign outside. Inside during bp, he recognized some people who were at the hotel and got pissed. However, Prince signed a few after he hit and I was one of those few. I hope Miggy is in a better mood the next 2 games.

Gregg zaun 09 rays game used helmet, and 09 rays locker nameplate. Sent these both to Gregg's foundation + donation and got them back pretty quickly. Inscription on the helmet looks nice too!

I got these two the other night from Mets prospect, Brandon Nimmo. Now I just need George Springer on the Baseball America to "complete" it.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Picked this up last week. Love Derek Jeter's early signature.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Here is 1 one of my recent autograph pickups

George Springer mini helmet

So...after going to 7 of 9 games against the Tigers here at Comiskey, I finally got Cabrera..whoopeee! He finally signed walking in, and it was the ONLY time he did. From what the others told me, he has become extremely tough and it's because of the dealers at the hotel and people double dipping. Yeah, he does keep track of who he has signed for. Still, he's my fave player.