Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    STLcollector

Matt Adams? Marucci?

Anybody know the model he is using? Two tones black handle and natural barrel. Seen him using it so far this spring.

Re: Matt Adams? Marucci?

If I'm not mistaken, he used the same model early in ST 2012. With it he hit his first HR, a grand slam. But he did not use this model in his call up. Don't know the model number though.

STLcollector

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, he used the same model early in ST 2012. With it he hit his first HR, a grand slam. But he did not use this model in his call up. Don't know the model number though.
    Do you know his preferred lumber choice? Does he have a custom stick or is he using generic pro stock stuff?

Do you have any game used Matt Adams bats? I am looking to purchase one at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by STLcollector View Post
    Do you know his preferred lumber choice? Does he have a custom stick or is he using generic pro stock stuff?
    I have a 2011 LS M9 model H238 block letter. It was used in the 2011 AFL games but acording to his ordering records he only ordered one time for 6 bats.

I have a 2012 AXIS model Block letter. Black handle/tan barrel that is photomatched to Spring Trainging games.

Have a 2012 Tucci Lumber block letter, black handle, tan barrel photomatched to many games in June of his rookie call up.

His bat of choice seems to be MAX bat. I have the bat he used in his very first MLB game photomatched. It is a block letter model 345 black handle/tan barrel. I also have photomatched the bat he used to his his first ML HR which is a MAX nat handle/black barrel model 345, but this is a signature model. So I am guessing he is under contract with them, and he used this model most of his call up last year. These bats came directly from the team.....guess I got lucky when I told them to just send em sight unseen. I also have another 2012 MAX bat model 345 nat handle/black barrel that is uncracked and am looking at photomatching it as well. Based on his usage I say he favors MAX bats, but have seen him swing Marucci and am wondering if he may not try Chandler bats since Wong is around him now. Haven't seen many ST games yet to check.

Onlyalbert I can't seem to send you a message. Please pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by dmb71vw View Post
    Onlyalbert I can't seem to send you a message. Please pm me.
    I don't think your PM is turned on, but you can e-mail me at
    Lakeside62401@hotmail.com

STLcollector

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    I have a 2011 LS M9 model H238 block letter. It was used in the 2011 AFL games but acording to his ordering records he only ordered one time for 6 bats.

I have a 2012 AXIS model Block letter. Black handle/tan barrel that is photomatched to Spring Trainging games.

Have a 2012 Tucci Lumber block letter, black handle, tan barrel photomatched to many games in June of his rookie call up.

His bat of choice seems to be MAX bat. I have the bat he used in his very first MLB game photomatched. It is a block letter model 345 black handle/tan barrel. I also have photomatched the bat he used to his his first ML HR which is a MAX nat handle/black barrel model 345, but this is a signature model. So I am guessing he is under contract with them, and he used this model most of his call up last year. These bats came directly from the team.....guess I got lucky when I told them to just send em sight unseen. I also have another 2012 MAX bat model 345 nat handle/black barrel that is uncracked and am looking at photomatching it as well. Based on his usage I say he favors MAX bats, but have seen him swing Marucci and am wondering if he may not try Chandler bats since Wong is around him now. Haven't seen many ST games yet to check.
    So far just looks to be the maruccci black and natural. Can you send shots of his signature model. I'm looking to p/u something like this for my collection .

I can't seem to attach the pics. Anybody know why?

Every shot I have seen of him this ST he has swung the nat barrel/blk handle Marucci. Anybody else seen diff?