Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: MLB authentication contact information?

I'm the same as Dewey. I pointed out 3 errors on WBC balls descriptions and they where changed overnight.

are you still able to people? no one has resopnded to any of my emails over there. i even tryed to get in touch with the MLB PR rep. and i think he gave up. i was trying to get these fixed. because griffey is not 51 and ichiro is not 24

LH430936 & #LH430937
    Quote Originally Posted by marino13 View Post
    I had different experiences with MLB corrections.

There are MORE than on email address for MLB authentication. The generic one will not do much except for generic reply.

While there are two others that I used in the past, as long as you have "screen shot" of the error along with the "screen shot" of what actually happened, they would fixed it overnight.

(I am sorry, I cant share the other two email contacts. I dont want them to be flooded with "issued" inquiries).

If you have the screen capture of both, post them here and I will email them to be corrected on your behalf. And please, dont flood my inbox.

anyone still use this thread?

MARINO-

Are you able to still look at these issues? I have a signed ball by Jermaine Dye that has a hologram on it that is coming up Matt Thornton.

I can send you the info.