Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Banned

Re: Didn't Steiner sell these?

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Here's a link where you may get a better answer to your question:

http://app.steinersports.com/front/l...ype=CONTACT_US

Yes. I would have bought this myself already.

Banned

That's what I thought. Why are there so many fake Cowboy jerseys on Ebay?

Cowboys had another tent sale in December.
    A lot on eBay trying to be passed off as game used.
    That Bryant is far from it. Pics on AP an Getty show way more use
    then that has even if it was washed.

That's what I thought. Why are there so many fake Cowboy jerseys on Ebay?
    I actually had Steiner email me the Bryant photo back when it was available. But at $2500 I wasnt into it at the time. This ones not even close.

No telling on all the fakes though. Theres one seller in particular that I cannot believe is allowed to get away with all the fakes he lists on Ebay. Sucks for the newbies.

This is actually my jersey. I am at loss for words with "fake" being thrown out as the description. I have been buying jerseys from the cowboys for years now, so I am very aware that most of them are issued, however there are many of them that are truly game worn. This one shows use on it, so I bought it and looked in getty. The first picture I saw showed more dirt on the numbers so I figured maybe it was a preseason jersey. I then looked up the preseaon games and yet didn't wear the throwbacks. Then I came across the picture where their are 3 areas where the threads match up where the blue and white material meet. I figure the dirt is missing Bc it was washed. I was very clear on describing this on eBay. I know for a fact Steiner did not get all the jerseys. The last thing I want to do is sell something to someone that is not real. But I think it is unfair to make claims against it, with no proof. If anyone can advise me that this is not game worn, I would pull it immediately off eBay.

I would like to think I have a pretty good reputation on here. I have been able to get game worn jerseys from all the local teams Mavs, Rangers, and Cowboys. I would not want to ruin my credibility. This jersey was bought directly from the cowboys and I feel that the picture matches it?

I am open to all feedback, but request that it is backed with evidence instead of opinions.
    Thanks
    Bill
    Rangersstars@yahoo.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unhappy Re: Didn't Steiner sell these?

I just called Steiner and spoke with a representative, they did have the 2011 thanksgiving Dez jersey and sold it. He said it could be that their was 2 jerseys he wore. I still feel the photo I have matches it.

I am looking to do the right thing, and again encourage positive feedback on what anyone thinks.

I am not looking to pick a fight or argue, but I would like to say I wish I would have been contacted before "fake" and discounting remarks where made. 369 views of this post before I even got a chance to defend myself.

I am going to update the eBay listing to inform of the sold Steiner jersey.

Bill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Bill, don't lose any sleep. Some people come on here and attack and accuse and don't follow the rules of contacting the seller first and asking questions - They feel they are above common decency.

Your explanations are professional and show you care and didn't do sloppy work.

Banned

I posted this because I felt the item might have been questionable. I was not 100% sure that Steiner sold Dez's jersey. I knew they sold some Cowboy TB jerseys but was not certain if they sold the entire team. I also took issue with the item description saying there was a "photo match" when there was not IMO. I wanted to start a discussion on the jersey to see what the Cowboys collectors had to say about it. I never said your jersey was fake only that Ebay is full of Cowboy fakes. If you don't believe me search on there no other team seems to have as many.